(previously scheduled 2/23/16)
Part of a Recurring Series of Free Training Offered by TASC, TGIC, and NCMA Norfolk Chapter
Recommended for all Government and Industry Contracting Professionals as well as technical customers responsible for contract requirements, proposal evaluation, and subsequent contract management including Contracting Officer Representative (COR) responsibilities.
This session will be conducted by Mr. Damien Walsh, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Legal Advisor, with audience questions and lively interaction among the presenters and you on strictly a non-attribution basis.
• CLP Certificates Awarded by NCMA Norfolk Chapter
• 8:30 a.m. Free admission, sign in, and networking
• 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Training Program
• Make reservations at www.tasc-tgic.org
• Reservations for this offering limited to 50 people
Tidewater Association of Service Contractors is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 174, Norfolk, VA 23501