Please plan to attend. A must for both large and small businesses as well as Government contracts professionals and small business specialists.
Thursday, November 10, 2016
8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Our panel discussion will be moderated by Ms. Dona Storey of GovTips .Biz with audience questions and lively interaction among the panelists and you. Ms. Storey is a successful small business owner and a member of the Small Business Administration’s Regulatory Fairness Board representing Region III.
• CLP Certificates Awarded by NCMA Norfolk Chapter
• 8:30 a.m. Free admission, sign in, and networking
• 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Training Program
• Make reservations at www.tasc-tgic.org
• Walk-ins welcome, Reservations preferred but not required
Tidewater Association of Service Contractors is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 174, Norfolk, VA 23501