Firm Fixed Price Contracts- How Hard Could They Be? What are the Party Risks?
Tidewater Community College – Advanced Technology Center Auditorium, 2nd Deck 1800 College Crescent Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Part of a Recurring Series of Free Training Offered by TASC, TGIC, and NCMA Norfolk Chapter
Recommended for all Government and Industry Contracting Professionals as well as technical customers responsible for contract requirements, proposal evaluation, and subsequent contract management including and especially Contracting Officer Representative (COR) responsibilities.
This session will be conducted by Ken Halloway, Caroline Ternes, Stephanie Jewell, Terry Murphy, Jeff Brunner audience questions and lively interaction among the presenters and you on strictly a non-attribution basis.
• CLP Certificates Awarded by NCMA Norfolk Chapter
• 8:30 a.m. Free admission, sign in, and networking
• 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Training Program
• Make reservations at www.tasc-tgic.org
• Reservations for this offering limited to 50 people
TIdewater Association of Service Contractors is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 174, Norfolk, VA 23501