TGIC Monthly Training
Topic: Financial Aspects, Cost and Price Evaluation and Technical Proposal Evaluation to Avoid Protests:
Location: Reed Integration, Inc.
The Bridgeway Center Suite 117, 7007 Harbor View Blvd. Suffolk, Va 23435
Part of a Recurring Series of Free Training Offered by TASC, TGIC, and NCMA Norfolk Chapter
Recommended for all Government and Industry Contracting Professionals as well as technical customers responsible for contract requirements, proposal evaluation, and subsequent contract management including and especially Contracting Officer Representative (COR) responsibilities.
This session will be comprised of audience questions and lively interaction among the presenters and yourself on strictly a non-attribution basis.
• CLP Certificates Awarded by NCMA Norfolk Chapter
• 8:30 a.m. Free admission, sign in, and networking
• 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Training Program
• Make reservations at www.tasc-tgic.org
• Reservations for this offering is limited to 60 people, but not required to attend.
Tidewater Association of Service Contractors is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 174, Norfolk, VA 23501