TGIC Monthly Training
Topic: Financial Aspects, Cost and Price Evaluation and Technical Proposal Evaluation to Avoid Protests:
Tidewater Community College – Advanced Technology Center Auditorium,
1800 College Crescent Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Room H170 or H178 just to the right of first deck entrance from parking lot.
Part of a Recurring Series of Free Training Offered by TASC, TGIC, and NCMA Norfolk Chapter.
Recommended for all Government and Industry Contracting Professionals as well as technical customers responsible for contract requirements, proposal evaluation, and subsequent contract management including and especially Contracting Officer Representative (COR) responsibilities.
This session will be comprised of audience questions and lively interaction among the presenters and yourself on strictly a non-attribution basis.
• CLP Certificates Awarded by NCMA Norfolk Chapter
• 8:30 a.m. Free admission, sign in, and networking
• 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Training Program
• Make reservations at www.tasc-tgic.org
• Reservations for this offering limited to 60 people, but not required to attend
Tidewater Association of Service Contractors is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 1095, Norfolk, VA 23501