HQ Air Combat Command (ACC)
Industry Collaboration Day
The Tidewater Association of Service Contractors (TASC) is pleased to host the
HQ ACC Collaboration Day. This will be a 100% virtual event via Microsoft Teams and Eventdex.*
October 28, 2021 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
The HQ Air Combat Command (ACC) Industry Collaboration Day, hosted by TASC and the HQ ACC Acquisition Management and Integration Center (AMIC) will be held as a virtual event on October 28, 2021.
The purpose of this event is two-fold:
1) provide an opportunity to highlight and share with industry, existing and future known ACC requirements within AMIC’s portfolio and 633rd CONS portfolio and,
2) foster an interchange forum to gain a better understanding of industry capabilities, current state-of-the-art, and get your inputs on our ACC Directors most challenging requirements—setting up one-on-ones with industry to share your perspectives and gain better insight to ACC mission needs.
Attendance will include but will not be limited to: HQ ACC Directorate, AMIC, 633rd CONS, and small business representatives, and industry partners.
- 09:00 - 09:20 TASC Opening and sponsor notes
- 09:20 - 10:20 AMIC Leadership - Mr. Applegate
- 10:20 - 10:40 AMIC Small Business Professional brief
- 10:40 - 11:00 633rd CONS mission and SB brief
- 11:00 - 11:30 Dr. John Matyjas, ACC Chief Scientist
- 11:30 - 12:30 ACC Directorates brief
- 12:30 - 01:00 Break
- 01:00 - 05:00 Breakout sessions with ACC Directorates
One-on-One Virtual Matchmaking
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm ALL ATTENDEES will have the opportunity to schedule 15 minute one-on-one meetings with HQ ACC Directorates. Contractors will be allowed to meet with as many applicable Directorates that align to their capabilities and service offerings. HQ ACC Directorates are outlined below:
- Future Ops Division
- Cyberspace and Information Dominance
- Surgeon General
- Office of the Chief Scientist
ALL ATTENDEES are encouraged to review the below listing of 25 Topics by Directorate. Our goal is to facilitate communication between Contractors and HQ ACC Directorates to understand capabilities, current state-of-the-art, and gather input on the most challenging requirements. See the below list:
Registration for virtual matchmaking event will be hosted via Eventdex. Specific timeslot registration links will be forthcoming upcoming registration. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACC Upcoming Contracts
Please find the below file detailing the upcoming contracting opportunities:
ACC AMIC to Industry Partners_Upcoming Contracts.xls
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors!