Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Information Day
AN EVENT FACILITATED BY TASC
June 11, 2019
AT THE DOUBLETREE HOTEL
NIWC Atlantic is hosting an Industry Day to facilitate conversation and collaboration between government and industry. This event will provide a forum by which NIWC Atlantic can communicate its intentions and exchange useful information. This Industry Day will include lunch with the planned keynote address at 12:30pm by NIWC Deputy Executive Director, Pete Reddy, followed by a Contracts Update presentation from NIWC Atlantic Contracting Competency Lead Steve Harnig; and a presentation from NIWC Atlantic’s Fleet C41 and Readiness Department, to include an update on the Information Warfare Research Project (IWRP).
· NIWC Atlantic’s mission is to serve our Nation by delivering information warfare solutions that protect national security. NIWC Atlantic develops, delivers and supports information warfare missions in support of naval, joint, national, and coalition operations.
· NIWC Atlantic supports the vision of the Department of Navy Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) to influence change and create a culture of small business inclusiveness across the entire acquisition lifecycle to provide better, faster and more affordable solutions.
The industry day presentations will begin at approximately 1:00pm followed by an open session with opportunities for vendors to meet one-on-one with leaders and service-line managers. The industry day portion of this event is at no charge and is separate from the Keynote Speaker and lunch. Please Note: The maximum occupancy for the room is 250 participants. Industry day only participants will be unable to access the room during the keynote speaker and lunch portion of the event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Federal contractors (large and small) in engineering and technical interaction who are interested in NIWC Atlantic business opportunities.
- Representatives from Small Disadvantaged Businesses, 8(a), HUB-Zone, Service Disabled Veteran Businesses, and Women-Owned Small Businesses.
- Information technology/Information warfare, electronics, communications, and navigation equipment vendors who are interested in engineering and technical interaction business opportunities with NIWC Atlantic.
11:00 - 11:45
11:45 - 12:00
12:00 - 13:00
Lunch / Keynote Speaker:
NIWC Deputy Executive Director, Mr. Pete Reddy
13:15 - 13:30
Information Warfare Research Project (IWRP) Update
Mr. Max Dillion
13:30 - 14:00
NIWC Atlantic Contracts Update: Mr. Steve Harnig
14:00 - 15:30
NIWC Atlantic Fleet C41 and Readiness Department:
Mr. Charlie Adams